LensDoctor Headlight Restoration
First I will teach you all there is to know about headlight restoration the LensDoctor way. Then LensDoctor will show you how to take your new skills to earn maximum profits with a minimum of expense. You can start your own headlight restoration business or add a new income stream to your existing business. Finally, I will help you every step of the way to insure your success.
Order my FREE course to get started today!
After you’ve signed up, a special ‘Key’ will be sent to you by email. This ‘Key’ will unlock all the lessons and videos. Check out the training and the videos before you commit. If it looks like something for you, then order your tools (LensDoctor Essentials) and supplies (Good Package) SHIPPING is FREE!
Complete your headlight restoration training and become a LensDoctor Certified Dealer (*restrictions apply).
As a LensDoctor Certified Dealer you will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of owning a franchise without all the franchise fees.
Just look at what all you will benefit from…
- Branding First of all, LensDoctor is a registered trademark of LensDoctor, Inc. While you won’t be able to call your company LensDoctor, you will be able to call yourself a LensDoctor Certified Dealer. That’s almost as good. Branding and having a uniform product is what makes companies like McDonalds the success that they are.
- Uniform Product By using my method, you will be able to deliver the same consistent quality that keeps your customers coming back for more.
- Lasting Results This is what people want most of all. You can deliver that too, no matter the vehicle and no matter the damage. LensDoctor’s exclusive process along with our plastic sealant protects headlights from the elements and lasts up to 2 years!
- Free Referrals In addition, LensDoctor.com is a consumer centered site. On it customers will find out more about us but also, they will find an easy way to locate your business. Your company name, address and business hours can be found along with a Google Map showing your location just by entering their zip code!
* The only restrictions are that you must pass the training course, you must get your tools / supplies from me and you must follow my method for restoring headlights. That’s it!
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 35
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction to LensDoctor
Let me tell you about this amazing opportunity. LensDoctor is for anyone who wants maximum profits with a minimum of expenses.
The proper tools are required for every job and Headlight Restoration is no exception. In this lesson students will be introduced to all the right tools of the trade.
Safety has always been a top priority for me and that goes for all my students as well.
Removing the Damage
Plastic headlights start to show their age in 3-5 years. However, there are number of things causing them to get bad. Everyone who takes this course will be able to correct them all.
Polish and Seal
Polishing plastic is a delicate process. You must avoid harmful chemical abrasives normally used to polish painted surfaces. Students will learn the proper tools and techniques to use when working on plastic headlights.
LensDoctor is the best!
You can't go wrong with this training, it's informative and thorough. Plus, you get all the support you need to make it as a headlight restoration specialist. I highly recommend the Onsite Training because there is nothing like being guided by a pro. Thanks Terry for all your help!