LensDoctor Headlight Restoration
Introduction to LensDoctor
I’m sure you have seen all the different products for headlight restoration, the YouTube videos and late night infomercials etc… who hasn’t. I couldn’t even tell you which one works best or which ones even work at all. I’m just glad all that wasn’t out there when I started LensDoctor®. This is for Professionals, not hacks.
I started LensDoctor® before most people even heard of Google, myself included. My research focused on the plastics manufacturers, headlight manufacturers, the companies who make the coatings used by headlight manufacturers and the headlight regulating body, the NHTSA. I believe that I have a much better handle on this than most because of the quality of my research.
I’m told by my customers that I’m the best all the time, I explain that it is my method and they insist it is me. My background is in management not recon. My method is based on how someone with a background in plastics would do it and this is why I insist that it is my method. LensDoctor® doesn’t use any hazardous chemicals, it works on all damage from minor to extreme and it produces consistent results. More importantly, it produces happy customers.
One last thing, branding is a major contributor to most products’ success. Combine the familiar sound of LensDoctor® with the superior quality it produces and you have a winning combo. With LensDoctor®, you have a chance to get in on something that could be huge without the high cost of a franchise. I’m taking a big chance with my extremely low margins and I may not survive but with some good people (that’s you) out there working it, my hopes are high. Those involved in the beginning, will reap the biggest reward. This is a “Go for it” moment for me… how about you?
First I will teach you all there is to know about headlight restoration the LensDoctor way. Then LensDoctor will show you how to take your new skills to earn maximum profits with a minimum of expense. You can start your own headlight restoration business or add a new income stream to your existing business. Finally, I will help you every step of the way to insure your success.
Order my FREE course to get started today!
After you’ve signed up, a special ‘Key’ will be sent to you by email. This ‘Key’ will unlock all the lessons and videos. Check out the training and the videos before you commit. If it looks like something for you, then order your tools (LensDoctor Essentials) and supplies (Good Package) SHIPPING is FREE!
Complete your headlight restoration training and become a LensDoctor Certified Dealer (*restrictions apply).
As a LensDoctor Certified Dealer you will be able to take advantage of all the benefits of owning a franchise without all the franchise fees.
Just look at what all you will benefit from…
- Branding First of all, LensDoctor is a registered trademark of LensDoctor, Inc. While you won’t be able to call your company LensDoctor, you will be able to call yourself a LensDoctor Certified Dealer. That’s almost as good. Branding and having a uniform product is what makes companies like McDonalds the success that they are.
- Uniform Product By using my method, you will be able to deliver the same consistent quality that keeps your customers coming back for more.
- Lasting Results This is what people want most of all. You can deliver that too, no matter the vehicle and no matter the damage. LensDoctor’s exclusive process along with our plastic sealant protects headlights from the elements and lasts up to 2 years!
- Free Referrals In addition, LensDoctor.com is a consumer centered site. On it customers will find out more about us but also, they will find an easy way to locate your business. Your company name, address and business hours can be found along with a Google Map showing your location just by entering their zip code!
* The only restrictions are that you must pass the training course, you must get your tools / supplies from me and you must follow my method for restoring headlights. That’s it!
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 4
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 27
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction to LensDoctor
Let me tell you about this amazing opportunity. LensDoctor is for anyone who wants maximum profits with a minimum of expenses.
The proper tools are required for every job and Headlight Restoration is no exception. In this lesson students will be introduced to all the right tools of the trade.
Safety has always been a top priority for me and that goes for all my students as well.
Removing the Damage
Plastic headlights start to show their age in 3-5 years. However, there are number of things causing them to get bad. Everyone who takes this course will be able to correct them all.
Polish and Seal
Polishing plastic is a delicate process. You must avoid harmful chemical abrasives normally used to polish painted surfaces. Students will learn the proper tools and techniques to use when working on plastic headlights.
LensDoctor is the best!
You can't go wrong with this training, it's informative and thorough. Plus, you get all the support you need to make it as a headlight restoration specialist. I highly recommend the Onsite Training because there is nothing like being guided by a pro. Thanks Terry for all your help!